After two years of refining and prototyping, we have finally hit the Jack Pot .
Designed for aggressive UK trails and a rider that wants a playful bike that will not only seek out the gnarliest lines, rail berms and be fun on descents but be able climb back to the top quickly and efficiently.
Onza carefully selected their own blend of "Flawless" 4130 cromoly with their premium frame builder to meet their testers exacting standards. The Snake skin welds and light weight double butted tubing were essential elements in creating this high calibre frame. The electrodeposition treatment they have used on this frame protects the frame from rusting from the inside out. A simple must when you have internal routeing for a stealth dropper seat post.
The frame is supplied with rubber grommets to keep your cabling neat and tidy and blanks if you decide to take them out. The pronounced tapered head tube keeps steering inputs stiff and responsive and the PF30 bottom bracket will allow future upgrades to our eccentric PFBB that is currently in development allowing you to convert to a single speed rig. The unique one piece yoke adds stiffness to the BB area while still allowing for the playful resilient feel that steel is renowned for.
To complete the frame details we selected stiff CNC machined bolt thru 12mm rear drop outs and comfortable snaked forged stays. Combine all this with Progressive modern geometry and a carefully selected part list and you have the ultimate UK hardtail.
- Rock Shox Pike RC 150mm travel
- Sram XX1 1 x 11 with a 32 chain ring and 10t-42t cassette
- Rock Shox Reverb seat post
- Box Carbon TR41 Wheelset
- Sram XX1 Carbon Chainset
- Sram Guide Ultimate Brakes with Carbon levers
- Onza After market finishing kit
- Fizik Gobi saddle
- Frame: Onza double butted flawless Cro-Mo 4130 27.5 Tapered headtube, 12mm bolt thru, 1 piece forged yoke
- Fork: Rock Shox Pik RC 150mm with tapered alloy steerer tube and 15mm thru axle.
- Shifters: Sram XX1 11 Speed
- Rear Derailleur: Sram XX1 11 speed
- Crankset: Sram XX1 Carbon 32 T chain ring
- Cassette: 11 Speed 10-42
- Chain: 11 Speed Sram
- Bottom Bracket: PF30
- Brakes: Sram Guide Ultimate with carbon levers
- Handlebars: Onza Strip Bar 6061 alloy 760mm
- Grips: Onza Ules lock on Camo
- Stem: Onza Oz Stem 6061 50mm
- Saddle: Fizik Gobi Custom Tank Green
- Seat Post: Rock Shox Reverb Stelth routed
- Pedals: Alloy platform
- Wheel Size: 27.5" (650b)
- Wheelset: Box Carbon TR41
- Tyres: Kenda Hellkat ATC 27.5 x 2.4
- Weight: 12.95kg
- This is a category 4 use bicycle. Please see Terms & Conditions for future reference.
|ST Length||Top Tube||HT Length||HT Angle||ST Angle||CS Length||Wheel Base||Fork Offset|
"As a complete bike, it has some compromises, but Onza’s superbly detailed and versatile steel trail frame is a beauty."
- Bike Radar
"If you like the idea of owning a steel hardtail which provides huge fun factor when thrashing it around your local trails, hitting long XC rides or even mixing it up at the occasional enduro race and are willing to make a couple of simple upgrades then you should give the Jackpot a go. Long live Onza."