The Zoot was developed for the rider who likes BMX but wants to try some trials. Carefully researched over a couple of years, this model represents many hours of hard work and testing.The 24" market is a rapidly growing segment which many feel is a great combination of both Trials and BMX. Less unwieldy than a 26" Stock bike and more street friendly than a 20" Mod bike. Some exponents of the style of 24" street riding are making great headway with their internet videos and interest in the genre is growing fast.
The Zoot is a great, flicky bike with true trials geometry but the style of an oversized BMX. Great attention to detail, many unique features and well-researched geometry has made it the fastest growing model in the range.The 7005 T6 alloy frame has horizontal dropouts, disc mounts and a built in pivotal post. The special 24 front fork has disc mounts and correctly positioned v-brake mounts for 24" wheels.
- 7005 alloy frame with street trials geometry
- Powerful V-brakes
- Inbuilt pivotal seat post and seat
- Drilled rims for weight reduction and looks
- Front freewheel gearing (18-13)
- ISIS bottom bracket and cranks with bash ring
- Frame: 7005 T6 Alloy with built in pivotal seat tube
- Fork: Crmo Steel 24" trials specific with Canti mounts
- Crankset: Onza Zoot 170mm
- Chain: KMC
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Alloy
- Brakes: Advanced powerful v-brakes with upgraded sticky pads
- Handlebars: Hi Tensile steel oversize riser bars
- Grips: Onza Porcipaw
- Stem: Onza RIP Alloy oversized 31.8mm stem with reinforcing
- Pedals: Steel Caged
- Wheel Size: 24"
- Wheelset: Sealed Black Alloy
- Tyres: Kenda K-Rad
- Weight: 11.15kg
- This is a category 5 use bicycle. Please see Terms & Conditions for future reference.
|Wheelbase||Chainstay Length||Bottom Bracket Rise|