The Onza Sting is a "small” 20” bike, a unique edition that has been designed with a shorter wheelbase and stem, allowing riders in the age group of 8-12 to enjoy trials to its full potential. For 2018 we returned to a very familiar paint scheme that was once featured on a version of our T-Mag models, some 15 years ago.
- 6061 alloy light weight frame with shorter geometry for riders between 8 -12
- 20" from and rear wheels.
- Frame bash plate.
- Super powerful V-brakes.
- 31.8 over sized riser handle bars.
- Weight: 9.85kg minus pedals
- Frame: Lightweight 6061 alloy.
- Fork: Crmo Steel trials specific 20 Fork with v brake mounts
- Crankset: Onza bird alloy 24T with bash ring.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed square taper
- Brakes: Advanced powerful v-brakes
- Handlebars: Hi Tensile steel oversize riser bars
- Grips: knurled
- Stem: Onza "shorter 140mm" RIP Alloy oversized 31.8 stem
- Pedals: Steel Caged
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Wheelset: 32h Alloy Red rims
- Tyres: Super grippy block pattern 20"x 2.25"
- This is a category 5 use bicycle. Please see Terms & Conditions for future reference.
|Wheelbase||Chainstay Length||Bottom Bracket Rise||Head Angle|