The smallest trials bike we offer that is equipped to get any little trials fan back hopping to success in no time. 18" wheels and tiny frame are aimed at the 5-9 year old or even the odd adult that wants a fun pit bike. Extra measures have been to taken to ensure that the bike is light and responsiveness enough to help the younger rider enjoy trials to its full potential. Light weight alloy frame/fork and a high engagement freewheel means no energy is wasted.
- Front freewheel set up (16 x 14 gear ratio) , 140mm cranks
- 18" wheels
- Disc mounts on frame and forks for future upgrade purposes
- Oversize bar and and custom short stem stem
- Drilled rims for weight reduction and looks
- 7005 Alloy frame, forks and handlebars
- Weight: 7.96kg Minus pedals
- Frame: Lightweight 7005 alloy with maximum clearance and disc mounts
- Fork: Lightweight 7005 alloy specific 18" Fork with disc mounts
- Crankset: Onza Mini Master 140mm
- Chain: KMC
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Alloy
- Brakes: Advanced powerful v-brakes
- Handlebars: Alloy oversize riser bars
- Grips: Onza flanged
- Stem: Onza Mini Master Alloy oversized 31.8 stem
- Pedals: Mini platform
- Wheel Size: 18"
- Wheelset: 32h Alloy drilled rims with yellow rim tape
- Tyres: Onza Sticky SFII tyres
- This is a category 5 use bicycle. Please see Terms & Conditions for future reference.
|Wheelbase||Chainstay Length||Bottom Bracket Rise||Head Angle|