In its first year in production, the 2012 Ska was a runaway success and its easy to see why. A fantastic starter bike that suits most peoples budgets allowing you to ride for much longer without the need to upgrade parts. Drilled rims reduce the weight of the bike and look fantastic with blue rim tape showing through. A front freewheel fitted as standard allows the rider to engage pedal strokes almost instantly.
Brakes have been boosted with the upgrade of the Onza's Ice pads making this machine stop right when you want it to. Maintaining the loud and proud theme, this model is not for the reserved. New for 2013, the frame and forks have Magura 4-bolt brake mounts as standard with fitted V-brake adapters allowing easy installation of Magura HS33 hydraulic rim brakes.
- Front freewheel set up (18 x 12 gear ratio)
- 19" rear wheel for larger volume tyre
- HS33 mounts on frame and forks
- Oversize bar and stem
- Drilled rims for weight reduction and looks
- Onza sticky finger tyres
- Frame: Lightweight 7005 alloy with maximum clearance and Magura mounts
- Fork: Crmo Steel trials specific 20 Fork with Magura mounts
- Crankset: Onza T-Pro 160mm
- Chain: KMC
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Alloy
- Brakes: Advanced powerful v-brakes with upgraded Onza ice pads
- Handlebars: Hi Tensile steel oversize riser bars
- Grips: Onza Porcipaw
- Stem: Onza RIP Alloy oversized 31.8 stem
- Pedals: Steel Caged
- Wheel Size: 20"
- Wheelset: 32h Alloy Orange rims
- Tyres: Onza Sticky SFII tyres
- This is a category 5 use bicycle. Please see Terms & Conditions for future reference.
|Wheelbase||Chainstay Length||Bottom Bracket Rise||Head Angle|